Fonteco is Growing… Grow With Us.
If you love technology, events, social media, and a fast paced work environment, you may be a great fit for our open positions out of our Temecula office. Our services have been featured at the X Games, Sundance Film Festival, UFC, on tour with Katy Perry, and hundreds of other cool events!
Some of Our Perks
- Health Benefits
- Fast Paced Atmosphere
- Flexible Work Hours
- Team Friendly Environment
- Advancement Opportunities
- Close Proximity to Temecula Wineries and Breweries
Current Career Openings
click to view descriptions
Do you love sales, business development, social media, and marketing? Fonteco (fon-tech-oh) is a fun and fast growing company that provides unique photo and social media marketing services to our nationwide clientele. We are seeking an Account Manager who can effectively promote and sell our services and to secure business relationships on a national level.
No more long commutes! The candidate will work out of our Temecula office. He/she will be responsible for building their pipeline, nurturing relationships with new accounts, meeting/surpassing monthly sales quotas, assisting with client event logistics and support, contributing new ideas for products/services, company procedures, and sales processes.
PARTIAL LIST OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for developing and managing new accounts within a specified division(s).
- Manage and nurture the accounts to develop business opportunities and to facilitate business growth.
- Compile data of prospective customers from various sources, including business directories, sales leads, LinkedIn, etc. to utilize in the development of new business.
- Submit estimates and proposals to potential clients based on their overall needs and objectives.
- Communicate logistics with the team and update necessary documents.
- Manage and maintain a CRM account, including activities and pipeline updates.
- Assist with on site event logistics and client technical support.
- Provide regular updates regarding progress and recommend changes that would improve the effectiveness of achieving the objectives of the customers.
- Collaborate closely with the Director of Sales and other internal teams to develop implementation of new products and services.
- Must be motivated by commission sales!
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent; college degree is highly desirable
- Previous sales and business development skills and/or experience in the event and/or social media marketing industry are highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with internal and external contacts.
- Excellent phone skills, including cold calling.
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills, including data analysis.
- Proficient in Google Apps (Drive, Gmail. . .), Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Excel, and CRM’s.
- Ability to work cross-functionally within the organization.
- Bilingual not required but a plus.
There will be a 30-90 day Training/Evaluation period in which you must meet or exceed minimum requirements. Potential opportunity for advancement to run your own team as the Senior Account Manager within the first year. The Account Manager must display leadership skills, strong sales, & drive for company goals.
- Following event calendar/schedule, picking up and delivering equipment, setting up and running the equipment, tearing down and returning equipment to the office
- Communicate effectively with your managers, informing and updating them regularly.
- Follow systems and procedures outlined in the company procedures.
- Participate as a key team player by supporting operations as needed.
- Have reliable transportation, a valid U.S. drivers license (w/ clean record), and be wiling to work events in SD, LA, OC, and RIV counties
- Be available weekends and weekend nights (when most of our events take place)
- Be friendly, fun, outgoing, and professional
- Be punctual and a quick learner
- Be tech savvy and comfortable with computers
- Be able to lift heavy equipment (50-100 pounds)
- Have an associates or Bachelor’s degree * Event and/or brand ambassador experience is a plus!
- Having a truck or SUV is a plus!
Interested? Have Questions? Apply Now!
Give us a call to express your interest at 800.714.2899 or email your resume to info @ fonteco.com.