A Facebook kiosk can be used for a number of different purposes. One of the main goals of our services is to expose brands to the huge Facebook market. As a result, we added the Facebook functionality to our kiosks so that users can easily share the branded photos on their Facebook accounts. This allows for a huge potential reach as each person that shares the digital pictures to their friends, family, and acquaintances.
A recent study showed that the average user has 230 friends. So, what does that have to do with our Facebook kiosks? This is important to help explain the potential reach and brand advocacy that they provide. Let’s look at an example:
- Kristen takes a photo at our kiosk and shares it to her Facebook page (which has 500 friends).
- Mike takes a photo and shares to his 400 Facebook friends.
- Gianna takes a photo and posts to her wall, which is seen by her 100 friends and family.
- As a result, just these 3 photos have a potential reach to 1000 of the users friends and family!
- Multiply this times the # of photos that get taken daily, weekly, and monthly…
As you can see this creates brand advocates who are having fun at our social media Facebook kiosk. This is a great social media strategy that will improve brand recognition along with social value.