Our latest Twitter photo station, named TwittaBuzz™, allows event attendees to take a photo with their app, tag it, view it on the touchscreen monitor, and print it!
Recent Twitter Stats
- 1 million new accounts are added daily
- There are roughly 175 million Tweets every day
- 10’s of millions of photos are shared on Twitter every month
How Does it Work?
- PRE-EVENT: We setup a custom hashtag for your event (ex. #twittajam)
- PRE-EVENT:We customize a photo overlay (logo/message…) that will show up on each print
- Event attendees take photos from their Twitter app and add the hashtag when sharing
- Within 60 seconds tagged photos show up on our 23″ touchscreen monitor
- Attendees can come to the photo station to view and print their photos. Print outs are branded with clients logo and info (7 second prints)
- POST-EVENT: Brands and attendees become BFF’s
Unique Experiential Marketing
Event attendees like to participate. Our photo station allows them the ability to be the photographers and to receive print outs on site. This allows brands to get in the hands of attendees through photo takeaways. It also creates a memorable experience that they have likely never encountered before…